Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Awesome work environment
- Insurance for your family
- US training
- You will work closely with our Embedded Engineering, AI and Cloud teams in Seattle (US), and our Electrical Engineering team in Scottsdale (US) to create embedded solutions, setup a test lab, and create world-class test infrastructure for automated, end-to-end system testing.
- Deliver key product features such as live video streaming, device presence, secure audit logs, video upload, and BLE mesh networking.
- Design and engineer an automated test system for hardware device testing to fully automate software validation for our Axon cameras and devices.
- Build robust management, telemetry, and security features to help Axon monitor the health of millions of devices worldwide.
- Collaborate with AI engineering to bring inference and analytical capabilities to our edge devices such as our Fleet in-car video system and Axon Body 3 camera platform.
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience developing and/or testing IoT applications
- Excellent English
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, Python, Go, Rust, or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of unit testing, system testing, and integrating quality and test concepts into product engineering.
- Experience with at least 3 of the following: video playback, video streaming, USB, Ethernet, wireless (BT, BLE, LTE, WiFi), IoT-Cloud-integration
- Ability to read schematics and understand electronic circuitry
- Working knowledge of Yocto/Open-embedded recipes is preferred
- Experience with Qualcomm and/or Ambarella chipsets
Technologies used in our PlatformPython
- Yocto / Open-embedded
- Robot Test Framework
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins or TeamCity)
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies and work with top engineers in the world
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.