A leading global semiconductor company is recruiting a Senior IC Design Engineer in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam with the following conditions:
- Perform IC specification and RTL design.
- Perform design verification for building standalone testbench and testcases using UVM methodology.
- Perform top-level integration and support backend activities for tape-out (Synthesis, DFT, STA, Power Consumption).
- Perform system validation through FPGA prototyping.
- Support Silicon validation and IC production.
- Perform design documentation.
- Study and keep up knowledge of industrial spec, e.g. RISC CPU, USB, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, UART, SD Card, etc.
- Degree/Master in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- 3 -7 years experience in the area of digital IC design.
- Working experience from design to silicon are essential.
- Experience in Verilog RTL design and/or SystemVerilog, OVM/UVM verification methodology.
- Experience in using EDA tools from Cadence, Synopsys.
- Knowledge and working experience in one or more of the following: Digital and mixed-signal design; USB interface products; Graphics processor and driver products;
- Knowledge in connectivity technology such as RISC CPU, USB, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, UART, SD Card, etc.
- Good English Skills in reading, writing and Speaking.