A leading global semiconductor company is recruiting a Senior Verification Engineer (IC) in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam with the following conditions:
- Perform design verification, building testbench and testcases using UVM methodology.
- Create/review verification test plan.
- Create/review functional/code coverage.
- Support Silicon validation and IC production if needed.
- Perform design documentation.
- Study and keep up knowledge of industrial spec, e.g. RISC CPU, USB, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, UART, SD Card, etc.
- Degree/ Master in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- 3 -7 years experience in the area of digital IC Verification (IP Verification and SOC Verification).
- Working experience from design to silicon are essential.
- Experience in Verilog, SystemVerilog, C Language.
- Experience in SystemVerilog, OVM/UVM verification methodology.
- Experience in using EDA tools from Cadence, Synopsys.
- Knowledge and working experience in one or more of the following:
- Microprocessor system, architecture and development.
- Digital and mixed-signal design.
- USB interface products.
- Ethernet interface products.
- Graphics processing, graphics system or multi-media streaming development.
- Knowledge of green power technology including solar cells, generators, inverters, charging circuits, batteries, power management unit and other system components is a plus.
- Knowledge in connectivity technology such as RISC CPU, USB, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, UART, SD Card, etc.
- Good English Skills in reading, writing and Speaking.