A product company from Singapore is looking for UX/ UI Designer. They’re helping hoteliers & their customers by eliminating paper based manual processes from the Meetings & Events they host. So they have to find the right people to make that happen. If that’s you, awesome! Come join us on this journey.
- Develop feature design briefs, logic flows, wireframes and requirements within evolving technology, business, time constraints and user needs.
- Executing all UI design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Provide a magic touch for the feel of experience through controls and user feedback.
- Author and own clear, concise and complete documentation including diagrams, visual content, and prototyping.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes front-end and back-end engineers, project managers and other designers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
- Handle the most complex, technology constrained or iteration sensitive systems.
- Stay on top of contemporary UI design concepts and patterns.
- Attends software reviews and supports production as subject matter expert and user advocate for their product areas.
- Bring energy and positivity to your design work and see it through to completion.
- Take ownership of user and product stories and balance your user-centered design practices with business requirements.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Portfolio of exceptional design projects.
- Minimum of two years’ of professional experience in UI/UX design of web and mobile applications.
- Candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments will be a plus point.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design skills in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InvisionApp, Zeplin and other relevant design tools.
- Have a strong knowledge in typography, styles, grid layouts and building UI design systems.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
2+ years experience