About the job
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify and scope opportunities for the Cadence DSG platform.
- Understand the Goal and Objective, then plan and execute and manage key technical evaluations by co-working proactively with existing and potential customers as well as team colleagues
- Summarize the tasks and projects, and report to manager and share with team effectively
- Train, ramp-up and accompany customer project.
- Conduct basic and advanced trainings, presentations and demos as necessary.
- Ramp-up other members of the team on the advanced ICD back-end technologies and tools.
- Providing technical expertise to address clients’ queries, which need expert involvement
- 4+ years experience in digital IC implementation including floorplan, power-plan, placement, CTS, routing, SI & STA signoff.
- Hands-on experience on running advanced process below with hierarchical, timing driven, SI prevention, low power place-and-route projects a big plus
- Familiar with SOC-E, STA (ETS or PrimeTime-SI), RC extraction, LEF generation with Abstract generator
- Knowledge of Linux and tcl is a must
- Good program / engagement management skill
- Effective team player, willing to learn
- Good command of English (written or oral)
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.