• With very competitive compensation which includes Pre-IPO stock and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
• Vulcan Semiconductor offer an innovative, fun, fast-paced startup environment. We provide a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here.
• Develop and execute test-plans for verifying correctness and performance of the design.
• Own and debug failures in simulation to root-cause problems.
• Closely work with logic designers of the block being verified for test plan development, execution, debug, coverage closure and gate level simulations
• Strong verification skills, understanding of methodology (object-oriented
programming, white-box/black-box, directed/random testing, coverage, gate-level
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment and scripting (shell/Perl/Python).
• Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have effective interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Domain knowledge in networking protocols, Ethernet/PCIe/USB/MIPI CSI-2
controllers and PHYs, plus multi-processor SoC architecture preferred
• BS in CS/EE with 5+ years of relevant experience, MS with 3+ years of related
• Multiple positions from Senior Engineers to Principal Engineers.